Chicken Satay With Spicy Peanut Sauce
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Ready Time:
- one pound chicken tenders or chicken breast
- tablespoon curry powerder I use Madras
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Benny's Peanut Sauce Recipe
- fresh lime
Start by mixing the curry powder with the olive oil to make a paste. Slather this on your chicken tenders and let marinate for an hour if not overnight.
Soak some skewers in water for an hour to make sure they don't burn on the grill. Now skewer the chicken on them and season with salt a pepper.
Grill 3 min or so each side on a BBQ until completely cooked (depends on the size of your chicken pieces)
Serve with spicy peanut sauce and a wedge of lime.
Spicy Peanut Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon crunchy peanut butter
- 3 Tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of rice wine vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon of Siracha sauce
- 1 Teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- Half a clove of garlic, grated
- 1 Teaspoon ginger, grated
- Toasted sesame seeds