Mussels with Spicy Salsa
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Ready Time:
- One finely chopped shallot
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 6 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grape seed oil
- 1 teaspoon chili oil
- One finely chopped garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- ½ cup finely chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon sea or kosher salt
- Small fresh chili slices to finish
Start by steaming the muscles for 5 min then let cool.
Now combine all the salsa ingredients and mix well let sit for 5 min for flavors to meld.
Now take off have the shell of the muscles and remove the muscle from the tendon so it’s free from the shell.
Plate anyway you prefer, spoon a little of the salsa around the muscle and place one small piece of chili on top and enjoy!
These are so friggin addicting they are a flavor explosion in your mouth!