Nori Chicken Roll ups
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Ready Time:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 4 cloves of garlic
- one tablespoon fresh ginger
- teaspoon fish sauce
- teaspoon tapioca flour you can use regular flour
- one egg
- large nori sheets cut into fours
- sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and pepper
- vegetable or olive oil for frying
Start by making the chicken filling all ingredients except the nori and sesame seeds into a food processor and blitz until a paste (see photo) .
Take one of your nori sheets and put about a tablespoon of the chicken paste in the middle and spread out across the middle. Now roll it up sealing the seam with water.
Now make sure you have a little of the chicken poking out of each end and dip in sesame seeds and let set in the fridge for ten min.
Heat your oil vegetable or olive oil to 350 degrees and you want enough oil in the pan so that these will deep fry. Carefully drop them in and fry for about 5-7 min until the sesame seeds are golden brown.
Let rest for a min and serve with some sweet chili sauce or some soy and rice wine vinegar 50/50 and some chopped chilies.