Salmon Sashimi with Cilantro/Jalapeno sauce
- Prep Time:
- Ready Time:
- Fresh salmon, filet for sashimi
- Pea shoots
- Good quality sashimi soy sauce
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons crème fraiche or sour cream
- 2 scallions, white parts only, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ½ chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
Start with cutting your salmon filet into sashimi slices as shown in my photo.
Combine all the ingredients for the sauce and blitz together and let sit in the fridge for 20 min for flavors to combine. Give it a stir before you sauce.
Plate salmon sashimi and drizzle some soy on the fish. Now add some of the cilantro sauce on top and finish with some micro greens or in my case pea shoots. That’s it eat fish live longer!