Apple and Fennel Salad with Honey Cider Dressing
Tiny Url for this recipe → http://tinyurl.com/3m7wbpd
- Prep Time:
- Ready Time:
- one small fennel bulb
- one apple of your choice fuji, macintosh work well
- 2 cups of your favorite greens
- feta cheese
Apple Cider Dressing
- one cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon brown mustard
- pinch of kosher salt
- tablespoon of water helps thin out the oil so its not so cloey on your mouth
Start by making your dressing. Combine all the ingredients and whisk well. Check for flavor and adjust to your liking.
Cut the apple and fennel into matchstick pieces and if not using right away put them in some water with some lemon juice not to brown.
Mix with your favorite greens and drizzle with some of the dressing to taste. Finish with a few thin slices of feta cheese and some of the fennel fronds from the bulb.