Crispy Korean BBQ Beef Street Tacos
- Prep Time:
- Ready Time:
- Benny’s Korean Short Rib Recipe http://bennydoro.com/chef/recipes/korean-bbq-short-ribs/
- won ton wrapper fry in 375 oil pushing in the center to make a taco shape
- cilantro for garnish
- saracha sauce
- one cup of kimchi
- one cup chopped napa cabbage
- one cup sliced dikon radish
- teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- one chopped scallion
Taco Slaw Dressing
- one cup japanese mayo
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- few drops of sesame oil
- few drops of saracha sauce
You will need to make a couple pounds of my Korean BBQ rib recipe which can be found here:
Once you have the ribs cooked (or they can be leftovers as well) cut the meat off the bone and chop it roughly
Make the slaw dressing combine all ingredients and set aside. now combine the ingredients for the slaw and dress with enough of the slaw dressing to coat everything evenly. Keep chilled in the fridge until use.
Make the crispy taco shells by using won ton wrappers and deep fry them until golden but using a spoon push in the center of them when they hit the oil and hold to make the taco shape.
To assemble put a dab of the slaw dressing in the bottom of the taco shell, followed by a couple tablespoon of the rib meat, top with that amazing slaw and some fresh cilantro. Add some extra saracha for more heat.
Serve as a great app or make a ton of them for parties they are just the perfect two biter.