EASTER RECIPE: Smoked trout with herb goat cheese
- Prep Time:
- Ready Time:
- Local smoked white fish of your choice about 1/2 pound
- Hot radish sprouts or fresh chives
- Juice of half a lemon
- Some bruschetta cut into squares
Herb goat cheese:
- Fresh goat cheese log
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- 1/3 cup finely chopped chives
- Tablespoon fresh thyme flowers
- Kosher salt.
Start with the smoked fish and flake it into a bowl.
Mix goat cheese, herbs and olive oil and taste for seasoning set aside.
Cut the bruschetta into one inch squares, now smear on some of the herb goat cheese.
Now place a flaked piece of your smoked fish, add a radish sprout and a few drops of fresh lemon juice….that’s it!