Healthy Duck Salad
- Prep Time:
- Ready Time:
- 2 oz or so cooked duck breast cold
- 2 cups your favorite greens mix I used baby spinach, dill, radicchio, rocket
- 1/2 cup chick peas rinsed well if canned
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped finely
- olive oil and kosher salt and pepper to taste
- teaspoon of honey
Start by making the dressing combine all the ingredients and whisk until you have a nice emulsion set aside or into the fridge of not used straight away.
Take you duck breast and using a sharp knife make thin slices about 5 per serving. lay on a plate in a way that you won’t smother it with the salad component.
Dress your greens, chick peas and feta cheese using a tablespoon or so of dressing and do it by putting the dressing around the side of a bowl then add your greens and carefully push them around so they pick up the dressing don’t mix it or bruise the greens.
Add this to the plate and enjoy!