Napa Cabbage with Chicken and Sausage Stir Fry
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Ready Time:
- one cup cooked shredded chicken thigh is best but breast will do
- one cup fresh sausage of your choice removed from casing look up my turkey sausage recipe on the site
- one scallion chopped
- half a head of napa cabbage chopped core removed
- knob of fresh ginger grated
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- teaspoon sugar
- fresh cilantro
- few drops of sesame oil
- fried won ton wrappers crushed
This is all about preparation and speed of the cooking because once you start you cant stop until its done.
Start with a hot wok on full blast and add some vegetable oil and let it get smoking. Now toss in the sausage, chicken, garlic, ginger and let sit on the bottom of the wok for about 30 seconds this will produce the “Wok Hay” that will help build the flavors.
Now start tossing this around and add the Napa cabbage and the rest of the ingredients and keep tossing until the liquid starts to tighten up on everything about 2 min.
Plate and finish with some fresh cilantro and crushed fried won ton skins (won ton wrappers from the store into 375degree oil until golden brown drain and crush )
Enjoy….. I know I did!
NOTE: here is the link to my healthy turkey sausage