Roast Chicken and Millet Salad
Tiny Url for this recipe → http://tinyurl.com/6wqeqaw
- Prep Time:
- Ready Time:
- one cup prepared Millet one cup millet into pan, tablespoon olive oil pinch of salt water up 1/2 inch from the top boil then simmer until done covered
- 2 tablespoons chopped cashews
- 2 tablespoons chopped rasins or dried cranberries
- 2 cups of your favorite mixed greens scrunch them together and chop through every inch
- handfull of fresh chopped mint
- one cup chopped or ribbon sliced roast chicken breast
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- teaspoon deli mustard
- tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- drizzle of honey
- a little water teaspoon or so to cut the richness
Make the dressing mix all ingredients together and set aside.
Put all the salad ingredients in a bowl season with a pinch of kosher salt and pepper. Drizzle some of the dressing around the edges of the bowl not directly on the salad and start to push the salad around the edges gently until it is nicely coated you will use maybe a tablespoon or slightly more. You want the dressing to enhance those beautiful ingredients not mask them.
Pile on a plate carefully almost lifting it off the plate so the salad looks like it could breath. I added some fresh chopped chili for some heat but that’s me.