Skirt Steak with Chimichuri
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Ready Time:
9 hour, 15 min
- Skirt steak
Marinade for steak:
- juice of one orange
- 3 gloves garlic
- 2 cups cilantro
- 1/2 7 oz can chipotle pepper with adobo
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- teaspoon cumin
- one roasted red pepper
- teaspoon paprika
- one shallot
- kosher salt. combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend.
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 3 cloves chopped garlic
- Olive oil. Combine and let sit for at least 20 min
Red Pepper Chili Oil:
- Chipotle infused olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried chili flakes. Combine in a small pot and heat over medium heat.
Marinate the steak overnight take out and hour before cooking to bring it to room temp.
Heat your grill as hot as you can get it you can see mine almost 600 degrees.
Season the steak and grill it on the first side for about 3 min turn over and grill additional 2 min take off and let it rest for 5-7min tented with foil. To serve slice on a bias about 3/4inch thick.
Marinade for steak: combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend.
For chimichurri Sauce: combine and let sit for at least 20 min.
Now plate with the Chimichurri sauce on top and finish by drizzling the hot chili oil over and around.
That should do it, eat this and have the flavor blow your mind!