Smoked Paprika Egg Salad Bites
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Ready Time:
- 5 hard boiled eggs eggs into cold water bring to boil take off heat let stand 14 min then into ice bath
- 1/2 cup finley chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely crumbed feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon each smoked paprika and curry powder
- teaspoon of mustard
- tablespoon home made mayo store bought is ok
- tablespoon of olive oil
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- crusty toasted bread
Peel your eggs and into a bowl, add all the ingredients and using a fork start mashing until you have a nice consistency but not creamy. It is better when there is a little texture with the eggs so you can see the actual eggs and its not a paste. Check for seasoning and adjust if needed.
Toast some good crusty bread and cut into bit size pieces. Add a dollop onto the bread making sure to completely cover the bread and finish with a dusting of smoked paprika from a height so it distributes more evenly finish with a drizzle of good olive oil.
These will be addicting so make lots and enjoy!