Spicy Lobster with Tobiko
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Ready Time:
48 hour, 10 min
- Fresh live Lobster for steaming
- Tobiko eggs
- One cup good quality mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Chinese chili paste
- ½ teaspoon sesame chili oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lime juice. Mix all ingredients together well and keep in the fridge for up to two days.
Mix all ingredients together well and keep in the fridge for up to two days.
Boil or steam your lobster for 8 min a pound and put into an ice bath to stop the cooking. Now take the tail off and split it into two pieces as I’ve shown.
Now if you want the tail a little straighter take a wooden skewer and put through the tail.
Generously smear the spicy sauce on the meat side and drop some of the Tobiko on it as well. Now broil at 450 degrees for about 2 min or until the sauce starts to bubble and start to get golden. Remove, add some more Tobiko and drop some fresh cilantro leaves around and add a slice of lime…that’s it! EAT PEOPLE!