Spicy Tuna Sashimi
Tiny Url for this recipe → http://tinyurl.com/64hw979
- Prep Time:
- Ready Time:
- 6 oz Fresh sushi grade tuna
- 3 tablespoons chopped Spring onion
- Toasted sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons good mayonnaise
- One tablespoon siracha sauce few drops of sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 table spoon yuzu. Mix together all ingredients.
Cut the tuna into little cubes making sure not to crush the fish so it turns to mush.
Now add one tablespoon of the dressing and the spring onions and mix gently until evenly coated.
Plate using a small bowl and add to the bottom one teaspoon of the soy sauce yuzu mixture.
Finish with a little toasted sesame seeds and enjoy!
What is great about this dish is you can make one large batch at once for as many people as you have fish.
Fresh and healthy!