- Prep Time:
- Ready Time:
- 1 ½ cups rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 4-5 drops sesame oil
- 1 cup of Japanese glass noodles boiled until soft drained and chilled in the fridge
- 2 Japanese cucumber thinly sliced
- Dozen medium shrimp boiled for one min then shocked in ice bath until cool remove tails and slice in half
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Fresh grated ginger
- I added a fresh shucked oyster I fried in butter, lemon and garlic then chilled
Once you have prepared the dressing by mixing the sugar and sesame oil, ginger into the rice wine vinegar add the cucumber and shrimp and I like to let this marinate overnight in the fridge.
When ready to serve put some of the glass noodles in the bottom of a bowl, add enough dressing to just come to the top of the noodles, lay on the cucumber and some shrimp and from here you can add anything you like additional vegetables, seafood the sky is the limit so think about what you would enjoy nice and crispy cold and go to town.
Easy stuff kids and healthy too.