Tuna Tataki with ginger dressing
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Ready Time:
- 6-8 oz Albacore or Yellowtail Tuna thick cut filet
- Sesame seeds
- 6 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of grape seed oil
- 1 tablespoon of chili sesame oil
- One finely chopped scallion
- One tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- Pinch of kosher salt.
- Radish Sprouts for garnish
Make the dressing just combine all ingredients and let sit at least 30 min before use.
Coat your piece of tuna on all sides with sesame seeds
Hot pan, vegetable oil now keep an eye on the second hand of a watch and sear each side for 30 seconds turning with tongs gently.
With a very sharp knife slice into 3/4 inch cubes and plate drizzling some of the dressing around and finish with some micro greens on top.
Easy healthy and delicious!