White Bean and Grilled Salmon Salad
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Ready Time:
- One small grilled radicchio
- 3 gloves chopped garlic
- One small grilled red onion
- One cup chopped watercress or parsley
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- 2 cups cannellini beans drained and rinsed to remove the starch
- Grilled 4-6oz salmon filet
Grill the radicchio, onion and salmon until the vegetables are soft with nice grill marks and the salmon is fully cooked through.
Put the beans in a bowl and chop up the radicchio, garlic, chopped grilled onion and parsley. Now add olive oil the balsamic vinegar and mix adding salt and pepper to taste.
Finally pull apart the salmon into chunks and mixing carefully check for seasoning and enjoy!
Simple delicious and very healthy for you. Enjoy… I can see summer around the corner